Data Protection Declaration
Name and contact details of the person responsible as per article 4 para 7 DSGVO
Flying Teachers GmbH
Tel: +41 44 3503344
Fax: +41 44 3503345
Data protection head
Name: Antonio L Adrover
Address: Flying Teachers GmbH, Universitätstrasse 86, CH 8006 Zurich
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That is why we apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
The legislature requires that personal data be processed in a lawful manner, in good faith and in a manner that is understandable for the person concerned (“lawfulness, processing in good faith, transparency”). To ensure this, we will inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this data protection declaration:
- Personal data
- “Personal data” is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- "Processing" is any process carried out, with or without the help of automated processes, or any such series of processes in connection with personal data such as collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading out, querying, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- Restriction of processing
- "Restriction of processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting its future processing.
- "Profiling" is any type of automated processing of personal data that consists of using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of this natural person.
- "Pseudonymization" is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that this additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that ensure that the personal data cannot be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- File system
- “File system” is any structured collection of personal data that is accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this collection is managed centrally, decentrally or according to functional or geographical criteria.
- “Responsible person” is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. If the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the member states, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his appointment can be provided for in accordance with Union law or the law of the member states.
- "Processor" is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
- “Recipient” is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation according to Union law or the law of the member states are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by the named authorities takes place in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
- Third Party
- "Third party" is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body, apart from the data subject, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the person responsible or the processor..
"Consent" of the person concerned is any voluntary, informed and unambiguous declaration of will in the form of a declaration or other unequivocal affirmative act with which the person concerned indicates that they are processing the data concerning them.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) If you contact us by email or by using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted if there are statutory retention requirements.
Collection of personal data upon site visit
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see 1.).
- Persistent cookies (see 2.).
- Tracking cookien Flying, specifying f24_autoId and f24_personId.
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. So-called "Third party cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website you are currently on. We would like to point out that if you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- We are using cookies to enable us and our marketing partner to gain a better understanding of your viewing activities and areas of interest. Some cookies are used to make your access experience easier, whilst other cookies manage certain functionality and technical aspects.
__cfduid – This is a cookie from our CDN Cloudflare, used to speed up page load times. It does not contain any user identification information.Datadome – This a security cookie based upon detecting BOTS and malicious traffic. Additional cookies installed by Force24 on its Platform are: f24_autoId, f24_personId, force24.
Other functions and uses of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
Our offer is basically aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the data subject
(1) Revoking consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your right of withdrawal.
(2) Right of confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right of information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
If personal data is transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transmission in accordance with Article 46 GDPR. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For all further copies that you personally request, we can charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically, the information must be made available in a common electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) Right of correction
You have the right to demand that we correct any incorrect personal data concerning you without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - including by means of a supplementary declaration.
(5) Right of deletion (right “to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to request the person responsible to delete personal data concerning you immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- a. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- b. The data subject revokes their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- c. The person concerned objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or the person concerned objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- d. The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- e. The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
- f. The personal data was collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
- If the person responsible has made the personal data public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with paragraph 1, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data to inform that a data subject has asked them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
- The right to deletion ("right to be forgotten") does not exist if processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 Letters h and i and Article 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 Paragraph 1 GDPR, insofar as the law mentioned in Paragraph 1 is likely to make the realization of the goals of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(6) Right of processing restriction
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject, for a period that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- the person concerned has lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the person concerned.
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, this personal data - apart from its storage - will only be used with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons processed in an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restriction of processing, the data subject can contact us at any time using the contact details given above.
(7) Right of data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without being hindered by the person responsible to whom the personal data is provided to be transmitted, provided that:
- the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with Paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one person in charge to another person in charge, as far as this is technically feasible. Exercising the right to data portability does not affect the right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”). This right does not apply to processing that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or that is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the person responsible.
(8) Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible no longer processes the personal data unless he/she can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications are used.
You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you that is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a task in the public interest.
You can exercise your right of objection at any time by contacting the person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions in specific cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the person responsible,
- is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject or
- takes place with the express consent of the person concerned.
The person responsible takes appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to express their own point of view and to contest the decision.
The data subject can exercise this right at any time by contacting the relevant responsible party.
(10) Right of complaint to supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the person concerned is of the opinion that the processing is of concern to them and violates this regulation.
(11) Right of effective statutory legal aid
Without prejudice to any available administrative or extrajudicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy if you are of the opinion that your rights under this regulation are not in accordance with this Regulation according to the processing of your personal data have been violated.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Embedding social network plugins
We may use so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of social networks and similar platforms (“social networks”) on this website to give you the opportunity to share interesting offers quickly and easily in social networks or to recommend them to others to make companies better known. Plugins are used to make our company better known. We consider the underlying advertising purpose as our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We currently use plugins from the following companies:
- Plugins of the video platform YouTube, which is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, - belonging to Google Inc. - (“YouTube”)
We do not control the collection, storage and use of such data by the social networks. We do not have access to the collected data. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the provider as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the provider.
Data protection declaration, YouTube: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Embedding Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.