I moduli Cambridge ESOL DELTA permettono di approfondire ed ampliare le vostre conoscenze e capacità di insegnante di inglese. Questi corsi di perfezionamento sono rivolti ad insegnanti con almeno un anno di esperienza pratica. Potete iscrivervi ad un singolo modulo oppure a diversi moduli, l’ordine non è rilevante. Alla fine del modulo ottenete un certificato.
Potete scegliere tra i moduli seguenti:
- Module One fornisce le basi teoriche dell’insegnamento e dell’apprendimento.
- Module Two si focalizza sull’ampliamento della pratica professionale; richiede almeno 4000 ore di insegnamento.
- Module Three si focalizza sugli Assessments e sulla pianificazione di settings speciali (per es. Young Learners, ESOL, English for Special Purposes, 1:1), qui vi sono diverse offerte.
Il corso si svolge in inglese. Modulo di registrazione Delta 2019
The purpose of Module One is to:
- develop candidates’ knowledge of historical and current theories of first and second language acquisition
- increase candidates’ critical awareness of approaches and methodologies and the way they are used in a range of English language teaching contexts
- extend candidates’ knowledge of language systems and skills and the ways in which they are used
- increase candidates’ knowledge of learners’ problems in developing language and skills proficiency
- enable candidates to critically evaluate teaching and reference materials and resources in a range of English language teaching contexts
- increase candidates’ knowledge of the role and methods of assessment
The purpose of Module Two is to:
- develop candidates’ awareness of the ways that different circumstances affect the learning and teaching of English, and factors affecting the individual’s ability to learn
- develop understanding of the different roles of teachers and the principles underpinning them in the context of English language teaching
- develop the skills to plan lessons for different learning abilities
- develop the knowledge and skills to support learners in a range of contexts
- develop candidates’ beliefs about teaching and help them to evaluate their own performance and to improve as a teacher
- broaden candidates’ understanding of teaching as a professional practice
- develop expertise in spoken and written communication within their professional roles
Become a Business English specialised teacher by taking part in our DELTA in Business English. The course offered by Flying Teachers will enable you to:
- develop your knowledge in relation to Business English
- develop your knowledge of the principles of curriculum design and assessment
- use practical ideas with your Business English learners that we provide you with in the course
- support and develop your learners’ communicative competence in Business English speaking and writing skills
The Flying Teachers DELTA Module Three preparation course focusing on YL teaching will enable you to:
- understand the theories and principles underlying effective YL teaching and how children learn
- identify the children’s needs and level
- design a course taking the learners’ needs into consideration
- select course material and teaching resources
- understand assessment and testing in the teaching of YL
Qualsiasi domanda? Ci contatti per favore!